Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 43: Family Time

Beth's

So I just realized that every single one of my family pictures is of my nephew!! Not that I am sure any of you mind, because he is so adorable!
It was so wonderful to be back home in Michigan with my family and it was great to see my little nephew for the 2nd time. I snuggled him up as much as I could while I was home and spent as much time with him as possible, which is why all my pictures are of him.
Enjoy! And happy new year!















 And after all those pictures, this is Jackson saying "Enough already! How many pictures of me do you need?!"





Jacie's



Play time before a Grandpa's pancake breakfast.


Spending the day at the beach, in the rain!
Beth getting her Christmas present from Don and me.





Pasty!

Noah was a bit tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment